July 13 2007 edited and reworked
The illusionary honesty of people some times makes me look deep within how……. I along with modern Humans (so called) am mocking humanity. I would rather say its we “humans mocking humanity” guess this statement would arguably be the best title for the write up
Yesterday I was having a wonderful conversation with a friend as usual in those moments of fun the friend as ever had a very wonderful thing to say friend said “every one of us is self centered just that the degree of self centeredness that varies” I know the trans-empirical self in me could answer her but some how my own empirical self stopped me to answer and I mutely and humbly accepted the valuable point she made
Today I faced my empirical and trans-empirical self Seeing Eye to eye and in war of Beliefs and the way they seeing things
The empirical self said
Some ones loss is some ones gain. Vaibhav I guess there is nothing wrong in using some ones virtues for your benefit because we all do it. Today you need to understand value is not only thing …………..smartness of your mind and your ability to make others work for you will help you achieve what you dream Of …….. Even your own beloved krishna could not escape this…. even he had to get self centered in order to help pandavas win over kauravas.
Today if you don’t use any one…. some one will use you and you know for a fact that your clean heart will be more hurt than the one who used you. He would just laugh at your “so called values” which would give you nothing but just pain……..
Tans – empirical self replied
Today the degree of self-centeredness is getting higher and that is bothering me.
What annoys me that people today don’t what other people. They what from other people .
You say how ridiculous is your thought “bull shiting” .
I as usual being politically correct would say NO comments.
For me this self centeredness doesn’t work. The idea for me is about being honest to my self
That self shouts aloud in my consciousness.
Why should I be selfish?
Am I here to be selfish?
Should I be among one who will built his success on graves of others dream?
Yes I consider selfish people are ones who build their success on graves of others dreams because they are so self centered (always me 1st ). The word “I/me” is more prominent than “We”
Most times in this rat race we can’t see our true love giving self as it is covered with illusionary dust of “self- centeredness”
Even my beloved krishna knew what he did was wrong and hence he paid consequences for it… he was killed in a painful manner even he had to bare the suffocation for the acts done.
The debate went on for hours and days perhaps weeks today I tried to judge them but I could I just said to myself
Listening to both of them "I've stopped thinking how people should be but believe that we should be cheerleaders for ourselves and others. And I've realized how important it is simply to be there for the people when they need you. Providing them that hand of care, a smile of hope and a blessing called faith”
As cold play in the song would say
What if there was no light.
Nothing wrong, nothing right.
What if there was no time?
And no reason or rhyme?
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment